[MirageOS-devel] Irmin - long build times

Hi,
I tried building Irmin from git. It finally worked, but the build took
almost 2 hours (just irmin - excluding any dependencies).
For comparison - building ocaml-dns takes 30 seconds.

Looking at Travis I see Irmin build times are around 20 minutes.

I am new to OCaml, so maybe I missed some steps. I did this:

git clone https://github.com/mirage/irmin.git
cd irmin
opam pin -k git add irmin $PWD
opam install irmin -v

Do you have any idea what might be causing such long build times ?
I'm on Arch Linux, OCaml version 4.02.0, OPAM version 1.2.0.

Thanks,
Maciek
--
Maciek Starzyk