Re: [MirageOS-devel] experimental docker 'trusted build' of mirage

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 6:23 AM, Thomas Leonard <talex5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 15 May 2014 20:03, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> If anyone's messing around Docker, let me know if this :
>>
>> https://index.docker.io/u/avsm/mirage/
>>
>> 'trusted build' is of any use to you...
>
> Seems to be broken:
>
> $ docker run -it avsm/mirage
> [ERROR] Missing parameter. Usage: 'opam config exec "<CMD> <ARG1> ... <ARGn>"'
> 'opam config exec' failed.

I found a workaround for the exec issue, and updated the Dockerfile to
use opam 1.2 and the mirage-dev pin:

https://github.com/mirage/mirage/pull/320

Using this image I was able to "opam install mirage", and then build
static_website from the latest mirage/mirage-skeleton.

--
Len