Re: [MirageOS-devel] [ANN] IPv6 on Mirage!

Great!

We really need to decide something about the V1/V2, but I'm still unsure what's the best thing to do. I'm happy to brainstorm in a room next week, with people interested by the topic and (ideally) physically present in Cambridge. The goal would be to review the options discussed on that list and propose a design which should improve the current state of things.

Best,
Thomas