Re: [MirageOS-devel] how to link c stubs to xen unikernels ?

I don't think you can link to the external libraries in the xen based unikernels.

The unikernels are designed to be self-contained little universes. Everything has to be embedded in there. Which, unfortunately means that you can't link to third-party libraries, linking to stubs or other things.

I asked a similar question earlier this month. The conversation is http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/mirageos-devel/2014-12/msg00063.html.

In other words, the expectation is that the code for the xen unikernels is to be OCaml based with out having to worry anything C related, unless you can port that C code to work inside of MinOs.