Re: [MirageOS-devel] Issue with building mirage-www locally

Hi,

Those messages mean that the unikernel is looking for a DHCP server. The code in config.ml is:

let dhcp =
  try match Sys.getenv "DHCP" with
    | "" -> false
    | _  -> true
  with Not_found -> trueÂ

The use of an empty string for this purpose is a bit unintuitive.ÂTo tell it to use the static IP address instead, go to the "src" folder and use:

DHCP="" mirage configure --unix

And then "make" and run it.

Luke