Re: [MirageOS-devel] TLS on Xen

Agreed; https://github.com/mirage/ocaml-conduit/issues/39

> - It might be nice if mirage would let you configure an HTTP server
> without using conduit. Resolving URLs needs to be dynamic, but when
> providing a service you usually know statically which transport you
> want (http, https or vchan).

And agreed again: https://github.com/mirage/ocaml-conduit/issues/40

It should be easy enough to have a CoHTTP Request/Response functor
based on the V1_LWT.CHANNEL (which itself only needs a V1_LWT.FLOW).

That wouldn't have any URL resolution functions exposed, but only
the Client interface needs that anyway.