Re: [MirageOS-devel] An HTTP server with TLS

>> module Conduit1 = Conduit_mirage.Make(Stackv41)(Vchan1)
>> module Http1 = HTTP.Make(Conduit1)
>>
>> Can conduit deal with TLS for me? The conduit docs say "The reason
>> this library exists is to provide a degree of abstraction from the
>> precise SSL library used", which suggests that it should.
>
> Conduit_mirage doesn't support this yet -- just Conduit_lwt_unix.
> Before adding it in, I was waiting for xentropyd and the C bindings
> to work, which should all be in the trees.  If we could now get a
> mirage-skeleton example of a manual SSL server using the TCP/IP
> stack directly, then the Conduit_mirage version won't be too far
> behind.

What are the magic runes to make that work with Conduit_lwt_unix?

module H = HTTP.Make(Conduit_lwt_unix)
Error: Signature mismatch:
       The type `peer' is required but not provided
       The type `stack' is required but not provided
       The module `Flow' is required but not provided

I'm using conduit 0.7.2.

Thomas