Re: [MirageOS-devel] documentation update

Thanks Thomas!

Just to note that the API link on openmirage.org points to
http://mirage.github.io [1].  This update means that the `Mirage` link from
that page actually points to the current docs now (because of the way GitHub
pages work for projects).

It would be good to update the rest of the docs too and I've made an issue to
track this [2].  If you're looking after a repo on the Mirage GitHub org, then
repeating what Thomas has done would be a useful interim step.

Also, if anyone would like to help out with improving the CSS of codoc, please
do get involved!

[1] The repo for which is at https://github.com/mirage/mirage.github.io (which
hasn't been updated in a while)
[2] https://github.com/mirage/mirage/issues/376