Re: [MirageOS-devel] [ANN] release of io-page.1.5.0, mirage-unix.2.2.3 and mirage-xen.2.2.3

> It should be possible to compile the io-page stubs without depending on
> mirage-xen.  We could break it up into a mirage-xen-headers package in a
> similar style to mirage/mirage-types...

yes that was indeed what I was thinking. For now on, I just reverted:
https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/pull/3754

This means that mirage-unix and mirage-den will need a different version of
io-page which could produce big recompilation on `mirage configure`...

Thomas