[MirageOS-devel] problem installing mirage-net-xen (1.4.1)

Hi,

I have a clean installation of opam on my machine. When installing mirage-net-xen, I receive the error:

[ERROR] curl: code 404 while downloading https://opam.ocaml.org/archives/io-page.1.2.0+opam.tar.gz
[ERROR] Could not download archives of io-page.1.2.0

if I first install io-page, it installs version 1.5.0. Then installing mirage-net-xen requires downgrading io-page from 1.5.0 to 1.2.0, which raises the same error. Is there any dependency problem?