[MirageOS-devel] Cubieboard4 & xen-arm-builder

I've just received a Cubieboard4 and I'm trying to work out what's needed to add it to blobs.openmirage.org.

Comparing boot-cubieboard2.cmd and boot-cubietruck.cmd, there are two sections which differ:

1. The address locations: kernel, ramdisk etc.
2. The sun7i-a20-cubieboard2/cubietruck.dtb files.

Does anyone have any idea on where to derive the (1)?

The dtb file I can create from the linaro 15.X branch (sun9i-a80-optimus.dts & sun9i-a80.dtsi).

Also, is there anything else I've missed and need to take care of?

- n