Re: [MirageOS-devel] Unikernel/Xen server hosting

On 17 Apr 2015, at 12:00, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> - In the meanwhile though, it works great for userspace builds of
>  Xen/ARM kernels, so it could be a good place to augment mirage-www's
>  deployment scripts to also build ARM images as well as x86.  This
>  requires David Sheets' GitHub watcher which is making fast progress.
>  It might also be interesting to run a Jitsu daemon on them in
>  "userspace" with a Mirage tuntap Unix binary

Sounds like we could use Scaleway's cloud to automate build and deployments to
cubieboards (in a similar way to how we use Travis and GitHub right now [1,
2]).  Am I right?  That would be really cool and mitigate some of the issues
around cross-compliation.

Amir

[1] http://amirchaudhry.com/from-jekyll-to-unikernel-in-fifty-lines/
[2] http://amirchaudhry.com/heroku-for-unikernels-pt1/