Re: [MirageOS-devel] [opam-devel] Problem with ocaml.janestreet.com TLS cert?

This is a broken `curl` command on base OSX.  Try switching to wget with:

    export OPAMFETCH=wget

CCing Yaron Minsky and Jeremie Diminio about the Jane Street setup -- this is
likely a result of disabling SSLv3 due to the POODLE attack.

-anil