Re: [MirageOS-devel] Generic use of cohttp

Hi Christophe, (+cc mirageos-devel)

I was just talking to David Sheets about this last week, as he suggested that
do put together a simple client based purely off the IO module in Cohttp.

Right now you need to duplicate code across Async and Lwt backends for Cohttp,
but I think that a HTTP_CLIENT module type that provides high-level
get/put/patch/delete functions should be fairly straightforward over the newer
Cohttps.  Are you still working on the Dropbox bindings?

thanks
Anil