Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage OS 2.4 errors on install and mirage-skeleton build

Ah, without wishing to hijack this thread, I've noticed that my mistake is not setting up tap0; so doing a:

sudo ifconfig tap0 192.168.1.2 netmask 255.255.255.0

gives a:

SIOCSIFADDR: No such device
tap0: ERROR while getting interface flags: No such device

Surely this should simply create the device?