[MirageOS-devel] mirage-net-unix problems

Ok, I'm still stumped.

Two things happen with pretty much all of the network examples when I build and execute them for unix: 1) they promptly exit with a "Netif: error, terminating listen loop" and 2) tun0 disappears and must be recreated every time.

1) I tracked down the lines of code in mirage-net-unix that cause this error message:

let page = Io_page.get 1 in read t page >>= function | `Error _ -> printf "Netif: error, terminating listen loop\n%!"; return ()

So it is running into an error when reading a page from the network.
It would be nice to pretty print the _ of `Error _ instead of drop it on the floor.

2) I couldn't find anywhere in the code that remotely appeared to be messing with or deleting the tun0 interface. But I wonder if the error I'm seeing is due to the tun0 disappearing?

-Robert