Re: [MirageOS-devel] fixing a memory leak in the tcp/ip stack

A quick follow-up:

The fix if that memory bug created an new issue that I've just fixed: a bad
infinite loop might appears for some input of the `Channel.read_line` function
in tcpip 2.4.2. Thanks to our new unit-test framework for tcpip, I've added a
new test to be sure it will never happen again. The Channel module is used by
`mirage-http` so this can cause all HTTP unikernels to be quite unstable if
they receive fragmented packets.

 I'm releasing tcpip 2.4.3 with the fix and it will be in opam shortly:

https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/pull/4051

As usual, any contribution in term of new tests is always very welcome:

https://github.com/mirage/mirage-tcpip/tree/master/lib_test

Best,
Thomas