Re: [MirageOS-devel] Interest in MirageOS and UROP scheme

Cool ! Nice to see people are interested.

I'm trying to design the Dhcp module to be policy-agnostic, just
interpreting and building dhcp messages, so it shouldn't be too hard
to use it in unix and the mirage stack.
I do want it to run in mirage, that is the main target of the project,
but it seemed easier to start with unix, especially since it's
something I'm used to.

Any feedback is welcome, as I've just recently started coding in
ocaml. If you think the privsep code could be made into a module, I'd
be happy to cook something for opam.