Re: [MirageOS-devel] CPU and memory utilisation

There's currently no way to get CPU information from within the unikernel;
adding this via Rump Kernels may be the way to go -- Martin, are there perf
hooks within rumpxen at the moment?

Another easy way to make this work within the unikernel is by running an agent
on dom0 that regularly writes CPU stats into Xenstore to make them available
to the unikernel VM. In fact, I wonder if the XAPI toolstack already does this
for the guest agent (or if it works the other way around).  Dave, Jon?

-anil