Re: [MirageOS-devel] Talking about MirageOS at Devs in the Ditch, May 21st

Thanks for arranging the talk, it was great fun!  The next thing on my list is to pick out one set of EC2 bindings so that we have an easy way to upload the unikernels to a hosting provider, which should make trying it out much easier for beginners in combination with mirage-seal.

cheers,
Anil