Re: [MirageOS-devel] Routing.No_route_to_destination_address running Mirage web server

I think I also see 192.168.1.118 ARPing for 192.168.1.103 with no
response -- what's 192.168.1.118?
It doesn't seem to be an interface on the Xen box but that capture was
taken on xenbr0 on the Xen box, right?

Sorry if this is a *really* stupid question but-- are you sure that
your Mac has physical reachability to the laptop running Xen?

On 29 May 2015 at 23:11, Andrew Stuart <andrew.stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Clearly I have configured something wrong as the same unikernel works when
> run on EC2.

Richard Mortier
mort@xxxxxxxxxx