[MirageOS-devel] Mirage fortnightly call - Wednesday 3rd at 4pm BST

  • To: mirageos-devel <mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Amir Chaudhry <amc79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 16:21:03 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 15:21:13 +0000

Hi folks,

The next Mirage call will take place on Wednesday afternoon at 4pm BST and is
open to all.  We'll be on GoToMeeting this time.

If there are any hiccups/delays then I'll switch to a public Google Hangout.
If that happens, I'll post the link here and also in the IRC channel (#mirage
on freenode).

The agenda for this week is currently as follows (subject to change):

â Quality and Test
â TLS release status
â Documentation (do we know what 'best practice' is? nice ocamldoc, iocamljs
notebooks, gh-pages?)
â TCP debugging, profiling and stats

If you have things to add/edit, please do so at
https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Call-Agenda

Join us at 4pm BST on Wednesday!

â Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/250442077

â You can also dial in using your phone.
UK: +44 (0) 330 221 0088
US: +1 (646) 749-3129
Access Code: 250-442-077
More phone numbers: https://global.gotomeeting.com/250442077/numbersdisplay.html

Best wishes,
Amir

PS I know Iâm really behind with the meeting notes (about three calls worth)
and I apologise for that.  Iâm explicitly allocating time this week to get them
done and I hope to have them up by next week. Busy busy busy!