Re: [MirageOS-devel] API documentation best practices

Le mercredi, 3 juin 2015 Ã 16:57, David Scott a Ãcrit :
> Regarding ocamldoc content, I think libraries like Daniel BÃnzli's (cc:d)
> cmdliner[0] show how nice it can be. I also notice that the examples given in
> the docs are also in the tests/ directory i.e. the same code was written both
> to test the library and document it -- this seems quite efficient.

One of the pains of doing that at the moment is that this is manually kept in
sync. So when the API changes you may forget to update the examples which are
in comments and/or may fail to typecheck. I hope that this will be alleviated
by codoc (Yo ! David Sheets) see https://github.com/dsheets/codoc/issues/74

Best,

Daniel