Re: [MirageOS-devel] csrs and self-signed certs for TLS

On 12 June 2015 at 10:10, Mindy <mindy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We don't have a nice way to generate certificate signing requests or
> self-signed certificates ourselves yet, right?  I'm writing up a thing on
> getting HTTPS up and running with mirage-seal and those are places where I
> have to say "invoke openssl or your favorite alternative, but we got nothin'
> for you".
>
> If I'm incorrect, I'd appreciate a pointer on where to go looking. :)

Possibly useful:

CueKeeper ("server" branch) will generate a self-signed certificate as
part of the build process:

https://github.com/talex5/cuekeeper/tree/server#running-a-server

--
Dr Thomas Leonard        http://roscidus.com/blog/
GPG: DA98 25AE CAD0 8975 7CDA  BD8E 0713 3F96 CA74 D8BA