Re: [MirageOS-devel] pretty charts from OCaml and js_of_ocaml

That's great!

For Mirage, I think it would be fun to extend the mirage-www's built-in stats reporting (GC live words etc) with a nice automatically-updating chart.

Indeed! Do you think it would be easy to re-use the RRD code to store the data and c3 to draw the graph? Currently I'm using a bounded-size queue[1] to store the GC stats, which is not very ideal as we loose historical events.

Best,
Thomas