Re: [MirageOS-devel] TLS deployments/feedback needed

On 18 Jun 2015, at 11:03, Thomas Gazagnaire <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This reminded me (as I mentioned yesterday) that we've made several
breaking API changes recently, and it would be very nice if there were
a page on the web-site listing breaking API changes, saying:

1. What the change is.
2. What error you are likely to see.
3. How to update your code.

(this should include cases where the user just needs to rerun "mirage
configure")

That's a great idea. Can you start a new template in mirage-www? I'm happy to contribute by copy/pasting some bits of https://github.com/mirage/mirage/blob/master/CHANGES.md if needed.

I posted an issue on the mirage-www repo to track this.