Re: [MirageOS-devel] pretty charts from OCaml and js_of_ocaml

Le vendredi, 19 juin 2015 Ã 16:47, Anil Madhavapeddy a Ãcrit :
> That makes sense to me. I'm just not sure about the 'notebook' name. Would
> 'top_js' or something similar be more familiar given the existing set of
> names?

`top_js` is a little bit misleading as `js` happens in different kind of
context (mainly browser vs node) where a given API may not be available. Since
IIUC in that case it would be specific to iocamljs, why not use that name
instead. I once unsuccessfuly tried to foster a discussion about naming
convention in js_of_ocaml packages here [1].

Best,

Daniel

[1] https://github.com/ocsigen/js_of_ocaml/issues/265#issuecomment-97998592