[MirageOS-devel] MirageOS and TLS efforts

  • To: mirageos-devel <mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Amir Chaudhry <amc79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 17:26:31 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 16:26:39 +0000

TL;DR Test the MirageOS/TLS stuff now!

Rest of message follows :)

Hi folks,

As some of you may have noticed, we're planning a short series of blog posts
about the recent work on TLS integration for MirageOS [1].

We've released a number of packages into mainstream OPAM so this work is
already available to everyone.  I previously asked folks to try out the stack
and give feedback [2] and since packages are out, I hope we see more live
deployments.

If you've already tried out the stack, or have it running live, please do
share!  If you've been thinking about it, then now is a great time to get
involved (you might find the draft blog post on mirage-seal useful to look at.
The PR is at [3] but do read the thread first).

Thanks!
Amir

PS We also added a page on breaking changes, which you might like to be aware
of [4].

[1] https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/issues/320
[2]
http://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/mirageos-devel/2015-05/msg00159.html