Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage and piÃata numbers

>> Someone pointed me to this discution.
>>
>> I have some prototype to eliminate dead code at link time. This is far
>> from ready yet (some segfault happens), but this already prove to
>> provide interesting improvements.
>> The prototype is there:
>> https://github.com/chambart/ocaml-1/tree/flambda+function_section
>>
>> With that I managed to get a hello world of ~40kB
>
> That's seems great! I have created
> https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/pull/4383 to be able to test it a
> bit more easily. I suspect some libraries will not work fine with 4.03 so it
> will be difficult to test mirage-www with the compiler, but I'll try anyway.

Right, not a great success so far: the compilation is broken on OSX and I got
segfaults when compiling camlp4, cmdliner and cppo on x86 :-)

Is there anything more useful to report to help you fix the issues? and where
should I report such issues? the bug tracker on your fork is not available.

Best,
Thomas