Re: [MirageOS-devel] MirageOS fortnightly call - Wednesday 1st at 4pm BST

On 7 July 2015 at 19:22, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 6 Jul 2015, at 20:26, Richard Mortier <richard.mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Ie., I think that with a few minor additions to relevant .travis.yml
>> files, this bit of the situation can probably be improved immediately.
>> (I have the impression that many Mirage libraries already use the
>> skeleton scripts.)
>
> What specific additions do you have in mind?  Please do file issues
> on the ocaml-travis-ci-skeleton repo with any ideas.

I believe these would simply be updates to `.travis.yml` files in
repos adding REVDEPS="package1 package2" etc to force a few choice
dependent packages to be built (and removing any POST_INSTALL_HOOKs
that simply do `opam install ...`). I've put a trial PR in for
ocaml-cohttp to see how it goes.