[MirageOS-devel] URGENT: Looking for possible Unikernel presenters/war stories for Texas Linux Fest on Aug 21

Folks,

We have an opportunity to hold a Unikernel mini-event at Texas Linux
Fest on Friday August 21.  As part of their tutorial & training
schedule on that day, they are interested in possibly holding a 4-hour
Unikernel event.

I know it's last minute, but I am trying to see if there is anyone who
might want to present at this potential event.  In particular, I'd
like to hear from:

- Developers who can discuss the architecture of their unikernel
- Experts who can discuss how to use a particular unikernel
- Users who can give war stories, howto info, and/or lessons learned
from working with a particular unikernel

We are short on time, so please ping me in the next day or so if you
think you might be interested (it won't phase me if you can't commit
on the spur of the moment, but please let me know that you're thinking
about it).  I need to determine this week if we will be able to get
enough presenters to make this worthwhile.

This is a community-driven event, so I don't think we can get any help
with travel or expenses.  If you know anyone who might be interested,
please feel free to forward this message appropriately.

Thank you!

Russ Pavlicek
Xen Project Evangelist (& Unikernel big mouth ;)