Re: [MirageOS-devel] Unable to boot xen on cubieboard2

I was going to ask whether you downloaded a pre-built image from http://blobs.openmirage.org/ but that site doesn't seem to be available at the moment, so I guess you built an image? But regardless of that, first try writing the image to the card again with "dd", as I've occasionally had that step fail to work.

The early output of a successful boot looks like this (depending on the version of U-Boot):

U-Boot 2014.04-01540-ga74a847 (Jun 26 2015 - 14:22:47) Allwinner Technology

CPU: Â Allwinner A20 (SUN7I)
Board: Cubieboard2
I2C: Â ready
DRAM: Â1 GiB
MMC: Â SUNXI SD/MMC: 0
*** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment

In: Â Âserial
Out: Â serial
Err: Â serial
Net: Â dwmac.1c50000
Hit any key to stop autoboot: Â0Â
reading uEnv.txt
** Unable to read file uEnv.txt **
Failed to mount ext2 filesystem...
** Unrecognized filesystem type **
Failed to mount ext2 filesystem...
** Unrecognized filesystem type **
reading boot.scr
1243 bytes read in 22 ms (54.7 KiB/s)
Jumping to boot.scr
## Executing script at 44000000

The warning about ext2 is not likely to be related to your problem.

Luke