Re: [MirageOS-devel] Fix warnings in Xen C code

On 6 August 2015 at 00:26, Len Maxwell <len@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After working with minios-xen a bit, I thought I could help with this
> pioneer project.  There seem to be significantly fewer C warnings than the
> last time I looked (months ago).

That would be very useful!

> Running "make xen-ocaml-build" (plus -Wall) in mirage-platform yields some
> missing function prototypes.  These do not show up in the travis log [1]
> because it's not part of the test script -- should it be?

The test script (.travis-ci.sh) does:

opam pin add -n mirage-xen-posix .
opam pin add -n mirage-xen-ocaml .
opam install mirage-xen-ocaml
make xen-build
make xen-install

So, I think it is built but opam doesn't show the build output on
success. It might be worth seeing if we can run the Travis builds with
-Werror.

--
Dr Thomas Leonard        http://roscidus.com/blog/
GPG: DA98 25AE CAD0 8975 7CDA  BD8E 0713 3F96 CA74 D8BA