Re: [MirageOS-devel] Irmin-on-Mirage status

> The browser side uses irmin-indexeddb, which uses Irmin's native
> (non-Git) format, so the server needs to use that too. Does this work
> yet?
>
> I see that Irmin_fs requires an IO module that provides filesystem
> operations, but it doesn't quite match the mirage FS type. Has anyone
> made an adaptor already?

Yes, I've started to make one for ocaml-git[1]. Should be the same signature
that Irmin_fs.IO (or at least not very far).

I'm refactoring ocaml-git to be able to change the SHA implementation more
easily. So it's now possible to use a pure-OCaml implementation when compiling
to javascript (instead of unconditionally depend on nocrypto) so you can use it
in Cuepkeeper to be compatible with Git. The branch is almost ready to merge,
I'm fixing some last issues with make `ogit fetch` work optimally.

Thomas

[1]:
https://github.com/mirage/ocaml-git/blob/master/lib/mirage/git_mirage.ml#L27
[2]: https://github.com/mirage/ocaml-git/pull/115