Re: [MirageOS-devel] Jitsu v0.2.0 with Irmin, Rumprun support

On 17 Aug 2015, at 11:02, Magnus Skjegstad <magnus@xxxxx> wrote:

> I have released a new version of Jitsu that adds support for Rumprun
> unikernels, uses Irmin for internal state and supports libxl and XAPI.
> Full list of changes here:
> https://github.com/mirage/jitsu/releases/tag/0.2.0
>
> I've written a blog post with a summary of the features here:
> http://www.skjegstad.com/blog/2015/08/17/jitsu-v02/
> The more technical details are in the README:
> https://github.com/mirage/jitsu/blob/master/README.md
>
> There's also a Jitsu running that hosts http:// www.jitsu.v0.no and
> http://www.rump.jitsu.v0.no - hopefully they will stay online for a
> while, but I'm also using the server for testing so they may go down
> from time to time :)

Magnus also just setup the Irmin to push to GitHub, so you can see
its live state updates there.

https://github.com/MagnusS/jitsu-demo-data/commits/master

Looks like the duplicate Git index bug is fixed now, Thomas!
Now onto garbage collection :-)

-a