[MirageOS-devel] Getting Started

Hi all,Â

I'm Lasya, a student pursuing Computer Science Engineering from IIIT-H, Hyderabad, India.Â

I wish to get started with contributing to Mirage OS. I have conceptual knowledge about Computer system architecture, and OS concepts like Virtualization. I hope they will be useful while contributing to the community, I am willing to learn with your help & guidance. :)

Request to link me to some pages/docs that I am supposed to read to help me setup the environment and start contributing, & a few beginner bugs that I can try my hand at.

Sincerely,
Lasya V ÂÂ