[MirageOS-devel] getting started with outreachy program

I am interested in participating in round 11 of the Outreachy program
(https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreachy/2015/DecemberMarch). I looked at
https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Pioneer-Projects and am interested
in doing the NTP implementation (I've done things with precision timekeeping
before so I already have some interest and experience with this). I am
wondering what I need to do / who I need to be in contact with (I'm not sure
who'll be my mentor and stuff) before preparing my Outreachy application.

--
Kia