2. https://github.com/mirage/irmin/issues/317

--
Magnus

On Mon, 12 Oct 2015, at 10:12, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
Thanks -- is there a bug open for the ezjsonm constraint as well?  The older versions of Jitsu should all have upper bounds to prevent the conflicting libraries from being selected.

Anil

On 9 Oct 2015, at 21:31, Heikki Mahkonen <heikki.mahkonen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Heikki Mahkonen <heikki.mahkonen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: [MirageOS-devel] Problem compiling Jitsu
To: Magnus Skjegstad <magnus@xxxxx>

Hi,
Thank you for the quick reply! I got it working now. I had to also pin the ezjsonm to 0.4.1.

> opam pin add ezjsonm 0.4.1

Thanks guys!
BR,

Heikki

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 10:52 AM, Magnus Skjegstad <magnus@xxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, 9 Oct 2015, at 18:58, Heikki Mahkonen wrote:

Hi guys,
Can anybody help with this? I have problem compiling mirage/jitsu on Ubuntu.

[...]

# File "irmin_backend.ml", line 39, characters 65-88:
# Error: Unbound type constructor Irmin.t
# make: *** [/home/user/.opam/4.01.0/build/jitsu.0.2/bin/jitsu] Error 2

This error is caused by a recent API change in Irmin 0.9.10 and will be fixed in the next version of Jitsu.

As a temporary solution you can pin Irmin to version 0.9.9 with 'opam pin add irmin 0.9.9'. You should then be able to install Jitsu with 'opam install jitsu'.

I have submitted a PR to add a version constraint in opam [1], but it may take some time before it is merged and propagated.

Magnus