Re: [MirageOS-devel] ocaml libraries for interfacing with cloud providers?

On 23 Nov 2015, at 12:08, Mindy <mindy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi folks!
>
> I'm itching to replace the janky shell script[1] I use to deploy my unikernel
> blog to EC2 with something less hacky, ideally in OCaml so I don't need
> another set of tools in addition to the ones I use to build things with
> Mirage.  I recall talk of OCaml libraries for interfacing with Amazon Web
> Services some months ago; can anyone speak to whether they've used such a
> thing (or libraries for interfacing with another cloud provider)?
>
> [1] - https://gist.github.com/yomimono/9559263

I would really really really also like to replace my very shaky shell script
with something more Cohttp-based.

I think the most mature effort is by Spiros, and involves a full WSDL compiler
-> OCaml.  This ensures that it's actually possible to maintain against the
upstream EC2 APIs.  Spiros, are these available yet or still under development?

thanks
Anil