Re: [MirageOS-devel] [compiler-hacking] OCaml compiler hacking evening next Monday (30th Nov) at Pembroke

Dear all,

If you are planning on attending on the 30th November, please do
sign up to the Doodle below in good time.  We have a space limit
in this venue (the Outer Parlour in Pembroke), and it's really
rather nice :)

> http://doodle.com/poll/r5u7gzk5qqbq52u4

Anil