[MirageOS-devel] Mirage on Linux Mint 17

Dear all,

I hope this is the correct place to pose a question - if not, could someone please direct me appropriately?

I'm on Linux Mint 17, Cinnamon, with OPAM v1.1.1 and OCaml 4.02.3 installed and working fine, except regarding the following. When I run the command `opam install mirage`, I receive the following error:

The dependency mirage-types-lwt of package mirage.2.6.1 is not available for your compiler or your OS.
'opam install mirage' failed.

Could someone please advise what the root cause may be, and how this may be resolved (other than by installing a different OS). Is it possible that maybe a package needs a line or two added for Mint?

Yours faithfully,

Alex