Re: [MirageOS-devel] Introducing myself and a kernel for Mirage on KVM/QEMU

Hi Dan!

On 12/04/2015 07:49 PM, Daniel J Williams wrote:
Hello Mirage community,

I'd like to introduce myself.  I'm a researcher at IBM who's been
working on what is essentially a minimal kernel library to initialize
HW and bootstrap the mirage OS stack (like mini-os, but runs on a bare
HW abstraction from KVM/QEMU).  I've successfully tested a bunch of
the mirage-skeleton apps as well as the mirage website.  I'm more than
happy to talk more about it!

I'm not sure if this kernel library is of any interest to others (I
started it as mainly a learning exercise for myself), but I wanted to
share it with the community anyway.

I'm going through the process of releasing the code through my
employer, and hope to be able to release it soon!

Very cool! I look forward to seeing it and playing around with it myself. :)

Welcome, and we're glad to have you!

-Mindy