Re: [MirageOS-devel] Benchmarking tools on Mirage

Hi

Thank you for the pointers.

I was looking for something like a port of the stress tool (or similar) to an unikernel. I'll take a look at this stuff and figure if we can reuse some of it, otherwise we might just port some tool to minios ourselves.

Best
Filipe