Re: [MirageOS-devel] CFP for "Unikernels and More: Cloud Innovators Forum" closing soon!

Certainly are interested and intending to submit talk proposals!

There's a clash with the /dev/winter conference in Cambridge on the same day, so we're splitting forces and having an brave expedition force leave the UK winter and go to California to suffer in the sunshine...

Anil