[MirageOS-devel] Announcing Solo5 (for Mirage on KVM/QEMU)

Hello Mirage community,

Happy New Year!

I've now released the minimal kernel library I mentioned a month ago
on this list.  It essentially initializes HW and bootstraps the Mirage
OS stack (like mini-os, but runs on a bare HW abstraction from
KVM/QEMU).  It's called Solo5.

Most interesting to others on this list is Solo5's ability to run a
few Mirage applications on KVM/QEMU.  I have bundled up the entire
build environment into a Docker container, so hopefully trying things
out is easy!  Full instructions are available at:

https://github.com/djwillia/solo5/tree/mirage

Any and all feedback is welcome!

Dan