Re: [MirageOS-devel] [Caml-list] [ANN] Logs 0.4.2

Le vendredi, 4 dÃcembre 2015 Ã 19:30, Daniel BÃnzli a Ãcrit :
> But it should be added that it may be problematic if you want the synchronous
> semantics and you are using lwt.

The recently released Logs 0.5.0 can now support this scenario. I also added a
note in the documentation to try to clarify these issues:

  http://erratique.ch/software/logs/doc/Logs.html#sync

Best,

Daniel