Re: [MirageOS-devel] Changes in Irmin 0.10.0

I understand. Irmin.unwatch appears to be Unbounded when building (while Irmin.watch_key works). Doesn't unwatch need to be exposed in module BC?

On 10 January 2016 at 16:50, M. O. <meta@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks, and how to unwatch a key that is under watch by I.watch_key?

The Irmin API is documented in irmin.mli, e.g.

https://github.com/mirage/irmin/blob/master/lib/irmin.mli#L533

--
Dr Thomas Leonard http://roscidus.com/blog/
GPG: DA98 25AE CAD0 8975 7CDA BD8E 0713 3F96 CA74 D8BA