Re: [MirageOS-devel] What crypto libraries are available on/for the platform?

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 6:20 PM, Arnaud Sahuguet
<arnaud.sahuguet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what are the crypto libraries available for MirageOS?

Bindings to libsodium also exist
<https://github.com/dsheets/ocaml-sodium> but no attempt has been made
to port them to work on Mirage as far as I know. There is nothing
inherently unportable in the bindings or libsodium itself but it's not
Ready To Go.

David