[MirageOS-devel] Macros for OCaml project: internship possibilities

Hello,

Looking for an internship this summer, I would be extremely interested
to work on the Macros for OCaml project under the supervision of Jeremy
Yallop.

I am a French undergraduate student (first year of M.Sc.) studying
Computer Science at ENSTA ParisTech (one of the top 20 French
engineering schools), with a very strong interest in functional programming.

I especially appreciate programming in OCaml and Haskell (some of my
personal projects are available on GitHub:
https://github.com/OlivierNicole); I am passionnate about language
constructs and I am eager to learn. My supervisor Michel Mauny
(professor at ENSTA and major OCaml contributor) supports me about this
application. In addition, I am going to attend Dr. Mauny's course about
programming languages and compiler design, and he is ready to help me
acquire the necessary skills for the project.

If you are interested in my profile or need further information, please
contact me. I would be available between May and August for 3 or 4 months.

Thank you for your consideration.

Yours sincerely,

Olivier Nicole
+33 6 51 74 44 85