[MirageOS-devel] Building a sample File storage app

Hi,
I am trying to build a sample file storage web app and I am need some directions
on how to approach it, particularly I am trying to figure out how to do storage.
Currently, I am drawing my insight from hereÂand hereÂ(irmin). Any kind of suggestionÂ
would be really helpful.

NOTE: files of any size could be uploaded so I am aiming at streaming uploads/downloads.

Regards,
Vansh